Sunday, March 30, 2008

Close Shave




This story begins with a friend Alice who took the girls and I out for dim sum last Saturday. It is a Chinese/Alice custom to always bring gifts for everybody. In our generous gift bag was 3 disposable razers. To be funny, I put the razers in the boys' easter baskets the next morning. Jade saw the razers and said, why do they have those? They don't have any fur!
But, the story didn't end then. I noticed on Monday that Drew had a big swollen upper lip with a cut in it. I asked him, how did that happen? "Oh, Cole punched me" I rolled my eyes, got distracted...fast forward to Tuesday night when the whole gang was up in my office. I looked at Drew's face, and then I knew! So, I asked Cole if he had punched Drew. Cole looked suprised..! OOOOOhhh Drew, let me see that razer!! sure enuf...so the other kids held him to pose for his blog mug shots! He is trying to cover it up with his tongue!

No comments: