Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hearts is what the world requires

Breakfast was heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes with Strawberries


The motly crew after their feast of a heart shaped pizza. Cole barely can look up from the Ipod. This was the 2nd night of the chocolate fondue.

The table looked much better on Friday night. Sunflower market had a sale on their 4oz lobster tails for 3.97, New York Steaks for 3.97#, Strawberries for $1.25, Stone crab claws for 5.99#, King soopers had Asparagus for .99#. So, when Tami came to get the girl, I gave her the steaks and Asparagus to cook and bring back over...great hostess I am! Hey I cooked the lobster and crab!



The party on Friday, Jade's class just had a treat and opened their valentines. I was glad for the simplicity!

The heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's, can you tell they threw the cheese at it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum, I'm coming to your house for lobster! matter of fact, for heart shaped pancakes and pizza too!! you do so many fun things - your kids will have lots of memories....

denise said...

Yummy, Amii!....I agree, Vonda, she's a SUPER mom! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! :) That meal sounded awesome! :) I like the the thrown chees-heart-shaped-pizza... maybe you got a disgruntled pizz-A-ress or something! :)