Friday, April 18, 2008

Lilo and Stitch


See Aunt Dianne, I wasn't kidding about the cat soaking your thank you note!




WHAT?!

Huh, don't wake me up....it's that sister of mine.



When our beloved 1st born (feline) died after 17 years, the gap was so big and needed to be filled with another. Well that "another" came as a duo, Lilo and Stitch. Because they were sooo cute! And we have always been cat lovers...well, Lilo has cured both myself and big daddy of cats! She has issues, she must shred all paper products-including napkins, toilet paper, kleenex boxes and paper towels. We have to keep all bathrooms shut and all the paper products out of reach-ha! have ever seen where a siamese cat can go?! Her other issue, is all glasses of liquids must fall. We have never fixed her because we haven't wanted to invest in her...so we have the howling every 6 weeks or so... But, she and the kids love each other. Then when I walk past public bulletin boards and see kittens posted, I think ahhhh wouldn't it be great to have a bunch of kittens for the kids..........I am nuts!!!! We will be getting her fixed soon.

No comments: