Saturday, October 11, 2008

You know I'm sick if....

A corn picture

Asia and Isabella L.



The boys decided to stay in the dorms :-) ! The girls thought the Goodland KS Motel 6 was the place! Pop tarts, french fries and pop in bed...it doesn't get any better than this! The choice was motel 6 for $39, the Holiday Inn and Comfort Inn were $105...we were there to just sleep. Plus we have Vail next week.



Gathering flowers with friends. I just discovered Jade's yesterday...they were a science experiment for pond scum in her room-ick!
The center girl is Mei, her dad is from China. It was her mom that gave me the idea for Asia's name!

We went to Kansas for just 1 night. I really wanted to get a family picture this year in the Sunflowers...what better place than Kansas? Especially Bird City, Kansas where Big daddy and I met in 1980...28 years ago-yikes!!

I even had the family all dressed in white tops and blue jeans, but I didn't have the energy to even present the "idea" to Big daddy, besides I knew all the males in the car would have a huge protest! Plus, we had an extra male, Big daddy's bro with us. Sooo, I decided that it would just have to wait until Sunday. Well, Sunday I really did not feel good ...so all I got were a few girl corn pictures. I didn't even take a picture of the family on the spot where we met, that was my other plan. I must be sick!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved hearing how you and Bill met! :) How great! :) I can't believe I had never heard that story before! :)