Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween and I can never get out of a party!

While I was gone to Orlando, Jade yanked out 2 teeth (her first teeth lost!) during Bible study. My mom had to remind Big daddy to be the tooth fairy! He slipped $2 under her breakfast plate.
This was my favorite costume, what a cute Rageddy Ann

She is not supposed to be eating popcorn balls with those crowns on her teeth.


The mummy game



The traditional Jack O' Lantern pizza (from Papa Murphys) You don't think I was going to cook at my "I don't want a party, party!"




Caught! This was the next morning, she was hiding behind a chair eating "smarties" hidden in the mickey mouse hat!
Missy Z all sugared up and wanting to stay the rest of the night!











Tisha and candy are the same! She helping "sort" the candy!












Henc always has to work real hard for his meals around here even when he brings them! Poor Henc, I am sure he wonders how he got signed on as my tech support! My laptop decided to blow the motherboard...we ordered the part Sunday and it only took 20 minutes to fix on the Thursday before we went to Mexico.












My flights were both early from Tampa, but I still got home at 1am!! Things we mothers do for our children! Asia's party started at 8:35...and kept going, and going. Finally at 11am, I had it and went home to gather my brain around the rest of the "daze" activities. My voicemails, Tisha said they were planning on coming over to my party :-). What party?! I thought I could get out of it with that 1am arrival...but old traditions die hard and Tisha loves Halloween, besides she was bringing her famous green chile chicken soup and bread.

Back to school at 1pm for round 2, Jade's party lasted until 3:30pm. Then I conceded to Tami, that they shouldn't have to trick or treat alone! She ended up bringing a huge pot of chili. My mom called at about 4:30 and asked to come over....they are usually out of town, so I with the few hours of sleep I had not remembered to call! Quite a few for not planning on it!

No comments: