Monday, August 3, 2009

Chautaqua for lunch

The dining hall








The kids and the flatirons

















Being a travel agent, it is kind of funny that I never travel my own state. Sad, the concept of because it is always there. The funny thing is that the 4 years I lived in Boulder when I went to CU, I never went to Chautaqua...I can't believe I never did this! It is such an amazing place, awesome hiking, gorgeous gardens and the dining hall had great food. I did take Stephanine Kinney here for a hike when Jade was 18 months! The original plan was to get here @ 10am for breakfast...we got here at 12:30, good thing they have breakfast on the menu until 2pm. The Hollifields had an exhausting travel day, Cheryl delivered 2 1/2 babies(she had to leave halfway during the last delivery to make the flight).
a

No comments: