Sunday, August 30, 2009

Proud mom moments

The last picture of the wedding...in horror I jump down to save my poor daughter! The story was that my brothers were below her, I didn't see them!

The usual 2 stooges routine but now on top of the fireplace. Cole had already tried to shove Drew's head into the fire.

Big Daddy is doing a great chaperoning job! Y'all now know why I have assistance from my parents!


Alexis has quite an arm she overshot the crowd 3 times. See the flowers in the air?






Cole proudly jumps for the bouquet, but when it comes to him he lets it fall to the ground.




Makes a mom proud when her son is in the front edging out the bride's maids for the bouquet!





I didn't take a picture of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate that we all got as a favor except in this picture with Asia, Olan and Jade.

The best part of being Photographer is that Big Daddy had to watch the kids. When I first showed up to the Pavillon, I kept seeing the boys in the distance and then they would disappear. I was thinkin' life is good...it was only because Stooge 1 had shoved Stooge 2 into the river and had big smudges on the White and Linen pants! B. Daddy and Olan were wondering why I had picked out those pants for them, I really thought they were old enough. Good thing they will be wearing black/brown to their weddings.





No comments: