Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Flowers of Breckenridge







Such Posers-eh!





Lupine is one of my favorite flowers.

I can't sit still much and now that I work alot during the week, weekends are outing days. Once it was confirmed that the guys had left for a day of fishing, I tossed it back and forth whether I felt like going to Kidspree. I had mentioned to Tisha that we should do a girl's day in the mountains since we were free of our higher maintenance better halves! :-) When we arrived home from Kidspree, Tisha called and said she was on her way over. So we loaded into her gas efficient car and off we went to Breckenridge. I hadn't had my Vail fix this year in June, so this did it! If you go to Vail the first week or so of June you can see Tulips, they are a couple of months behind us in seasons. Too late for tulips, but they had Lupine-ahh I love Lupine! After our delightful couple of hours in Breck we headed to join the boys for Pizza at Beau Jos in Idaho Springs.

No comments: