Monday, July 14, 2008

Octopus and seaweed for lunch

It is just green food coloring added to ckn Ramen



Missy Z eating it with her eyes shut.

The best thing about going to Nebraska is that I get to slow down for a day! :-) So I sit around April's house chat and read Taste of Home magazines. This was one of the recipes, and I had to do it! Missy Z could not eat it, even though Ramen is her most favorite meal. So we had her shut her eyes and Jade fed her and then she was fine.

Back in my Martha Stewart days, For Cole's 6th Birthday I did an Indiana Jones theme. In which I bought coconuts that I fashioned into Monkey heads. I served Spaghetti for dinner for the monkey brains theme. Drew almost threw up! He refused to eat it, so I guess I should have made him shut his eyes and eat it!


1 comment:

sandstep7 said...

Ok, that is just too cute. I may have to try that on my guinea pigs.