Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Taste of Scottsbluff-the foodie tour







The Tortilleria that I found the mexican cheese I have been looking for since Puerta Vallarta!

Can't go to Scottsbluff without a stop at the Dairy. Gma came here when she was a little girl.
Check out the cash register!
The gang in front of the Dairy
In the Dairy
Home made ice cream for cheap, check out these prices!
Everyone loves Ice cream!

Henc and Tisha had heard on NPR that this was the "best" mexican food. It was good, but there are many yummy mexican restaurants in Scottsbluff.
When I took this picture, I guess people aren't used to people laying on the ground to get a picture! The "traffic" was swerving to see me.

This is their version of Nachos, I can't remember the name.
Henc and Tisha enjoying them


No comments: