Thursday, April 2, 2009

A step back in time in Southern CA at Crystal Cove




The front of the restaurant









Drew's Birthday breakfast, he is officially 13 tomorrow! What a view!






I did splurge with the Filet Mignon Chilaquiles at $13, but soo worth it...the boys ate half of it!



I asked Terri from San Clemente what her favorite breakfast place with an ocean view would be and she said the Beachcomber. You have to park across the highway and it is a trek for those who don't take the shuttle. We got the best table and had a fabulous breakfast. Huge portions, but I have teenage boys! It is a little south of Newport beach but north of Laguna.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! :) That looks nummy! :) I might have to make my way down there...

dogtiredstudent said...

WOW, I miss that part of California!!! I remember going to the beaches all along there. San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Laguna Beach...Though I may move to Florida after I complete my Bachelor's degree...I graduate from Eastern Oklahoma State College (EOSC) on the 8th (even though I have already been at NSU for a semester)!!
The kids look wonderful and you all look like you had a great time on the beach, even with the whole fire pit thing. Your boys have never been afraid to experiment now have they!!!! Miss you guys and hope to come to Colorado in the next year sometime!!!