Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Carnival's Elation


The Dining area
Center of ship, sorry blurry

Did a ship inspection of Carnival's Elation. I am not the biggest fan of Carnival because of the demographic they attract. But, overall I enjoyed the experience, the ship was fine not flashy/gaudy as in the old days. This girl is 70 tons and passenger capacity of 2500. The food was really good, I was pleasantly surprised! The people were mainly families with young children and 30 ish couples. That is usually the biggest complaint is the wild crowd, especially on these short cruises to Mexico from California. I would take my gang on this ship.

1 comment:

sandstep7 said...

oh man...I'm definitely jealous. That slide looks like a blast and just basking in the sun sounds so wonderful right now....yeah-guess I'll keep dreamin. Glad you had fun!