Monday, May 26, 2008

We will interrupt today's posting with Pinatas in the dryer

Taping the balloons together to make a Panda Bear

The paper mache has been added, now to dry....before the dryer incident!


Preparing for Asia's Kung Fu Panda birthday party, none of the stores have a panda, or a kung fu panda pinata. Drew excitedly volunteered to make one. Keep in mind, this guy has been accepted to the gifted and talented program in Jr High.... I was hiding in my room, when Cole says, " Mom the panda's legs have fallen off in the dryer" I am thinking it is just a guise to get me out of my room! Wrong! Drew thought it would be a quick way to get it to dry! I just shake my head!! Of course, he didn't think to remove the other clothing that was in there!! So his project right now is cleaning out the paper and paste from the dryer and hand washing the clothes that were in there. Argh!

No comments: