Thursday, May 15, 2008

Drew's room cleaning* don't read if you plan on having children..it is too graphic

Drew begins to do laundry and to clean the room

He's really getting a cardio work out today


Whew-it was rough! Let's just say that the room looks the same as the top picture.

Drew is imfamous for hoping that I will forget. This was a day that all his past sins were going to be washed away by doing the laundry and getting his room clean. He did get it clean for Russell to spend the night on Tuesday, but I forgot to take a picture! Cole is much better at getting his portion done, Drew is always banking on my distraction factor. For all of you with the little cute boys and ones on the way...Drew was the cutest little boy and sweet, too! But, this is how he likes to keep his room.

3 comments:

sandstep7 said...

Gosh, why does this scene look sooo familiar. Yeah..that distraction factor..it's a nice one they try to pull on us but somehow it never seems to work! :)
I had to laugh at this one.

bamboosprouts said...

LOL But I am still going to hope for better from my cutie pie little guy!

Have you seen my dancing shoes? said...

Aiden is sooo the opposite... he's a little clean nazi. It's nice because it gives me hope that once I am done having infants I will have a clean house. Hope...nice. He even goes as far as to tell me, "Mommy you go throw that away" or "Pick up Mommy" And when I clean the surfaces (i.e. dusting or glass cleaning) he says "Thank-you". Granted he is three and this could just be a mirage of things never to materialize. I am still betting on hope.